Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DreamZ (dMZ)

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to DreamZ (dMZ) Empty Welcome to DreamZ (dMZ)

Post  eekeng//mentos Sun May 25, 2008 9:49 pm

DreamZ, founded by ambogi and masaka, once stood as a team which people deemed noob.

Now,with the help of past dedicated members such as Shauq Linquet and JK2oo6, we have grown and prospered into one of CZ's top clan.

Now,we are still growing with the help of loyal members and co-leader exile aka Hijazzi.

We shall grow into a bigger clan and together, we shall make this a better clan.

For information of trials, please go to Exile or ambogi. Contacts will be listed in contact us.
eekeng//mentos
eekeng//mentos
Admin

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DreamZ (dMZ) Empty Re: Welcome to DreamZ (dMZ)

Post  shauq Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:35 pm

eekeng//mentos wrote:DreamZ, founded by ambogi and masaka, once stood as a team which people deemed noob.

Now,with the help of past dedicated members such as [size=large]Shauq Linquet[/size] and JK2oo6, we have grown and prospered into one of CZ's top clan.

Now,we are still growing with the help of loyal members and co-leader exile aka Hijazzi.

We shall grow into a bigger clan and together, we shall make this a better clan.

For information of trials, please go to Exile or ambogi. Contacts will be listed in contact us.

I AM THE MAN Razz I cant believe I joined ambogi in the early days with the stupid tag like Team|DreamZ Laughing
Thanks to me, you guys got such a nice clan name like dMZ with nice logos and now the new one Razz
Of course, I copy and edit lah, not that creative thinking
shauq
shauq
YOUR MAKER :)
YOUR MAKER :)

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ambogi Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:26 am

Duh u noob. Team|DreamZ classic ok. Style.
ambogi
ambogi
- ELITE -
- ELITE -

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum