Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application :D

+2
eekeng//mentos
ambogi
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application :D Empty Application :D

Post  Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:11 pm

Your in-game name(often used): Ken

Sex: Male

Best gun: AWP ( Internet ) and Rifles ( LAN ). Actually I prefer to play AWP in internet because the rifles recoil pretty suck when i use it compared when playing in LAN. Like if I shoot 4 bullets with M4A1, the recoil start at 3rd or 4th bullet. While in internet, recoil can start even at 2nd bullet. Im not sure if everyone experience this. So its pretty hard to control the recoil while spamming or even bursting few bullets. So dont misunderstood that I only know use AWP if you see I always AWP every round in internet game. Razz

Ex-clans/teams: rS (internet clan) and Pexntava ( LAN team )

Why do you want to join dMZ! ?

I want to gain new experience and learn from those vetarans in dMZ, i mean senior players which have a lot of skills and experience in matches. Im still noob so if possible i want to be as good as all dMZ members that always own noobs in pub server. l0l.

Back to top Go down

Application :D Empty Re: Application :D

Post  ambogi Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:29 pm

May we have you usual IGN?
ambogi
ambogi
- ELITE -
- ELITE -

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 am

ambogi wrote:May we have you usual IGN?

what is IGN? i dont use that. Razz

owh ya btw im going to trial on this saturday. i wonder how the trial is? doing match 5 on 5? or just play normal game and you guys select who get good frag? cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post  eekeng//mentos Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:21 am

IGN means in-game nick, like for eg. Cherish, or whatever names you often use on servers.
eekeng//mentos
eekeng//mentos
Admin

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:01 pm

eekeng//mentos wrote:IGN means in-game nick, like for eg. Cherish, or whatever names you often use on servers.

lol i thought an IM software or something.. Surprised
btw my ign is Ken. the last time i always use `eS. | Ken because i was in espada team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:37 pm

owh ya i do an experiment just now to investigate how different the recoil of rifles in internet and lan when i use it.

the constant variable : distance, map, m4a1, temperature, type of bullet, condition zero version, and player (me).

the manipulated variable : LAN game and internet game

responding variable : bullet pattern after spraying 30 bullets by controlling the recoil

Application :D LAN
LAN

Application :D Internet
INTERNET

*can anyone tell me why my recoil become suk when in internet game? is it usual? why i watch other people dont have this problem? and sometime when i play in malaysia internet server, the recoil pretty good like in LAN. why?? Shocked

*owh ya a lot of my friends said all that just accuses and they thought i only know to use AWP. but the fact is i can use rifles too! but not in internet. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dotz™ Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:34 pm

what the fish. who delete my post. mcb knn

anyway. replying to what ken post...yes it is normal. in online u have to deal with lag plus fps issue. fps can be fix if u hav good graphic card. in lan u can see our latency is 5+ only but in online we malaysian have 50+ in sg server. thats y we malaysian can't show our true colors in online... Rolling Eyes
Dotz™
Dotz™
l33tness in ME!
l33tness in ME!

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  eekeng//mentos Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:52 pm

yah.. my graphic card suck, so i can't show my true colours. ):
eekeng//mentos
eekeng//mentos
Admin

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:25 am

you have no true colours .. you suck santa
Cheese
Cheese
dMZ forumer!
dMZ forumer!

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ambogi Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:34 am

Okay. eS Ken. Ive seen before. Anyway thanks for applying. We shall see you later in the afternoon since its already 130am =) Anyway for the spraying issue, what harris say is correct. Online you face with fps and lag problems. Explaning the recoil diff =)
ambogi
ambogi
- ELITE -
- ELITE -

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:06 pm

omg is still cannot login to steam! the window say 'connecting to steam account:*****' and i wait for 2 hours already still cannot!! wah i miss the trial i guess. haiz nvm nvm. i'll go to next trial lar.. btw zell pass the trial?? Neutral

btw i currenly use a cheap graphic card ( radeon 9250 128mb ), if i use better graphic i can play better in internet? Question

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:35 pm

lol i already become guest? my account deleted ar?? wakakaka.. its okay. hurm btw thank you guys. i'll try to find another clan. someday i'll be as good as dMZ members in internet. lol. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  ambogi Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:19 pm

O.o how come you are guest? I dont think we deleted your acc. Anyway the trial is over O.O
ambogi
ambogi
- ELITE -
- ELITE -

Back to top Go down

Post  Dotz™ Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:43 am

sure mentos delete his acc What a Face
Dotz™
Dotz™
l33tness in ME!
l33tness in ME!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kec|k Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:10 pm

hopefully, he will not delete my acc..
pls dun ... i will bj for u Twisted Evil
Kec|k
Kec|k
- ELITE -
- ELITE -

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  shauq Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:20 pm

Dotz™ wrote:what the fish. who delete my post. mcb knn

anyway. replying to what ken post...yes it is normal. in online u have to deal with lag plus fps issue. fps can be fix if u hav good graphic card. in lan u can see our latency is 5+ only but in online we malaysian have 50+ in sg server. thats y we malaysian can't show our true colors in online... Rolling Eyes

We can use interp to interp those sg mofos but yeah, our msian connections not really ideal for gaming online.
U still pwn with 60fps LOL!
shauq
shauq
YOUR MAKER :)

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  On| Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:50 pm

wow eS.|ken also rejected from dMZ? if that so i shouldn't ever think to apply too... Razz

On|

Back to top Go down

Post  Dotz™ Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:07 pm

ken missed the trial Surprised
Dotz™
Dotz™
l33tness in ME!
l33tness in ME!

Back to top Go down

Post  shauq Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:01 pm

ambogi wrote:Okay. eS Ken. Ive seen before. Anyway thanks for applying. We shall see you later in the afternoon since its already 130am =) Anyway for the spraying issue, what harris say is correct. Online you face with fps and lag problems. Explaning the recoil diff =)

Its just some simple graphic card/computer settings Razz
So at the end of the day it comes to how good you understand your own settings and how you make your gameplay as similiar as the one you are more comfortable with

Usually people feel more comfortable at home but i see this is otherwise. Is this ken the ken in the trial the other day who running around the map with knife like mad?
shauq
shauq

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 pm

haiz On|, im noob lar how to join dMZ. but you're more pro than right? sure you can join them. my account in this forum even deleted by mentos because im too noob. lol.

btw shauq when did i use knife and move around map like mad?? lol i never go to dMZ trial before lar.. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  on| Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:10 pm

wtf ken. you bully me internet with awp....then you own me in lan with ak.i wonder in which area im better than you...hahahaa

on|

Back to top Go down

Post  shauq Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:33 pm

On| wrote:wow eS.|ken also rejected from dMZ? if that so i shouldn't ever think to apply too... Razz

Guest wrote:haiz On|, im noob lar how to join dMZ. but you're more pro than right? sure you can join them. my account in this forum even deleted by mentos because im too noob. lol.

btw shauq when did i use knife and move around map like mad?? lol i never go to dMZ trial before lar.. Crying or Very sad

on| wrote:wtf ken. you bully me internet with awp....then you own me
in lan with ak.i wonder in which area im better than
you...hahahaa

Its ok to miss the trial but to seek attentions with 2 identities, I think you have gone too far.
We trial and hopefully we get new talents but eventually, we will pick people we know/played with before. Not some random who popped in out of no where and came in with 2 identities with just to fool us. Grow up, kid.

Oh btw, I bust you out with the same IP Smile Please do remember to restart your connection before you attempt such thing cause, look at you now, don't you feel ashamed of yourself? Please correct me if i'm wrong about the whole thing
shauq
shauq

Back to top Go down

Post  Dotz™ Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:39 pm

Oh crap! If that were true, I feel sad for u Ken. You went through all the trouble registering new account just to compliment yourself about how great you are using awp and ak. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You are asinine, benighted, meretricious and despicable. Well, i gotta give you props for fooling me though.

Some people out there will just do anything to be the center of attention. Yes, including all the hacker out there *sigh*
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. If Shauq is wrong I apologize. I love you
Dotz™
Dotz™
l33tness in ME!
l33tness in ME!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 am

wtf? can you prove the heck you're saying shauq? show me please? but im not going to start a flaming post here because i know im too noob to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post  shauq Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:26 am

Too simple for me. Please Check the similarity of Ip Cool

Ip for the post: wtf? can you prove the heck you're saying shauq? show me please? but im
not going to start a flaming post here because i know im too noob to be
here.
Spoiler:

Ip for the post: wtf ken. you bully me internet with awp....then you own me in lan with ak.i wonder in which area im better than you...hahahaa
Spoiler:

Ip for dotz:
Spoiler:

Again, please correct me if I'm wrong. Now you made me think that you might be the kenny guy in the trial, which I think its a hacker. Maybe someday you will come back and prove it to me that you're better than me Smile

The bottom line is, you try to deceive us and yes its just a small issue but if I'm so right about it, I suggest you to quit trying to defend yourself and leave dMZ alone. Thanks

I did not say, now I think you are kenny, the hacker. Did I? Fair enough, you didnt attend for that trial and I wish to you see on the next one. But am I right about the 2 identities?

Last edited by shauq on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
shauq
shauq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down